Thursday, June 9, 2011

When I was four

Hey all,


A funny story for ya.

When I was four my dad was painting an Air Stream trailer for my sister. The inside, white. He was using gasoline in a mason jar for paint thinner. Now I have always been a fan of sweets.  So two of my older brothers decided to see what would happen if they told me it was a milkshake. Well I drank. And started coughing and in the mean time my dad was missing the paint thinner, came looking. I was rushed to the hospital. They couldn't pump my stomach because gas could get in my lungs, so instead they had me drink a lot of milk and a huge bowl of ice cream, while my two brothers watched and didn't get any. They have also pushed me into a bear cage at a living museum, put me in a suit case and sent it down the stairs. Ah, being the only girl.



Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment