Friday, June 10, 2011

The we're not friends anymore, move...

Agghhh

I'm sure everyone has known someone like this. You love them but you can't be around them, 'cause they have bad habits or a lame boy/girlfriend, or they just can't do what they say they can. So you still love them but keep your distance.

Anyways I had distanced myself from a person and then they had this super emergency and needed a place to stay to I talked to my landlords and got it all worked out...The person was supposed to move in tomorrow, I called today to firm up the plans and he told me he wasn't gonna move in. Now I owe my landlords the rent he was supposed to pay and we'll see about getting my deposit back when I move out.

Whatever I want to live alone anyways, blessing in disguise.
Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment