Monday, June 6, 2011

Good evening...that reminds me of Sunday nights and Mystery on PBS

Blog one,

I'm trying to keep up in my computer class and this is the start of it. I don't know about the rest of you but I am ready for this rain rain to go away, and come again not another day.

I'm also taking a boxing class this semester, today was the first day and the instructor seems like a cool guy that's probably going to make me cry at some point and I will let you all know I am sure.

So 200 words. I like movies, funny ones, and I also like the gangster drama, and the new horror comedy... Zombie Land, but NOT horror!!!

Oh a little story about scary movies...

I worked the grave yard shift at a hotel when I was 18. To give you an idea, it was older but well taken care of, it was one of the Maloofs first properties, and there was a working full size organ in one of the ball rooms. Old school, creepy at night, and people always were talking about ghosts.

So one day me and my co-worker and the night security all went to see The Ring, you all know how the story goes, you get a call or something and then watch a video and TV goes blurry, then you die with a horrific look on your face.

So back at work, I’m sitting over at the lobby bar, it's all closed up, lights off I'm watching TV. So there I sit in the dark, and in the middle of my show the TV goes to blurry (did I mention my mom is a zealot and raised me to believe in and be afraid of demons) Out of the bar I run, across the lobby at full speed and do a jump/roll sort of maneuver over the 4' high front desk counter. I get to the back room to see my co-worker and the security guard laughing themselves into convulsions watching the security cameras.

I think I might just tell you all stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment